Timelines

The timeline tool that I used for the Unit 4 option assignment is called Time Graphics.  This was a cool website to use to create a timeline.  The website was very useful and can be played around with some more.  Although the timeline I made was not the approved topic, I actually enjoyed using it.  If I did this earlier, had the approved topic, and take the time to really play around with the usage, it could have been better than what I did.

What I find cool about this website is that anyone can make a timeline.  One can publish it for the public or just make it private to themselves.  It would be very interesting to use it for a family tree timeline of sorts.  Or one can use it, for an example, the life of someone from history.

It gives the option to change the color, add pictures, and give the descriptions needed.  Overall, I enjoyed using this site and will use it again in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Future for the Digital World

The Evolving Projects

Oh Historical Blogs!