Project: Data Visualization of Alexandria Population

For my final project, I decided to do a data visualization of the population of Alexandria, Virginia from as early as 1700s to present day.  I would want to show visualizations of how the population in general differed each year and break down the different races during that time.  The data would give an idea to people how the Alexandria differed from years ago to now.  So far I have 3 online resources, but I could always use resources from the local library.  I have also been suggested to contact a colleague of my professor to get any information.  This is going to be an interesting project because using HTML coding will be difficult.  But I am up for the challenge!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Post! (Updated slightly)

The Evolving Projects

The Future for the Digital World